Thursday, September 4, 2008

Story of a Young Mother

The bags under my eyes make me look so drained and emotional. I struggle with staying awake as i try to iron my clothes and pack the diaper bag while holding my six month son all at once. Every day is hard and stressful, being that i am still attending high school, working, and coming home to the world of parenthood. I stay up all hours of the night just to figure out how i plan to split my small check into parts to pay my bills. Not to mention buying the little thing such as personal items, diapers, and clothes. Where is the relief i so often pray for? Is it soon to come or is this the price i pay for my wrong doing? Yes i am deeply in love with my wonderful son and i have no regrets. Yes i am a teen mother and it is not easy. But no i will not give up and my dreams do not stop here. I will succeed and be all that i can be in life.

1 comment:

D's Mom said...

Motherhood is never easy no matter what age you are. Just stay encouraged and look to the man that helps us with everything and be blessed.